Fantastic news for nursing home residents! The federal government has issued guidelines requiring nursing homes to allow reasonable indoor visitation for seniors and disabled residents, regardless of vaccination status. This applies to all nursing homes throughout the country. After almost one year of suffering devastating loneliness, neglect, and unnecessary death, it is so important to allow our most vulnerable elders and disabled persons to benefit from in person support of family and loved ones. For details of this important announcement made by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) go to this link:
- American Bar Association Appointment
- Revised Visitation Guidelines for Nursing Homes
- Bar Association Announcement
- Estate Planning for the Critically Ill: A Case Study with Practice Tips
- The New Illinois Trust Code: Key Provisions for Elder Law and Special Needs Attorneys
- Todd is Rockin at 70!!
- Seniors and Suicide
- Don’t Miss Medicare Open Enrollment!!
- Reading List for Long-Term Care Planning
- New Evidence Viruses May Play A Role In Alzheimer’s